** UPDATED 21/2/19 **
I love Disney World, more than I think even I know! I feel like I have grown up there in some ways – I’ve been visiting since I was 9 and I am now 32.
I’ve been ill there, cried there, laughed there, been proposed to, heard sad news and lots of lots of countless memories and photos. Yet still I want more!
I do have a Disney bucket list – mostly Walt Disney World ones!
- Stay at every Walt Disney World resort (even if just for one night!)
- Attend Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- Have a photo by all of the Disney walls
- Go on all of the Backstage Tours (I have been on nearly all, but not interested in the diving ones)
- Do some more Disney Bounding! (I’ve only Disney bounded once, previously this year!)
- Go and see the Cinderella suite
- Try every Margarita at La Cava del Tequila!
- Be a grand marshal for a Disney parade
- Be the rebel spy on Star Tours
- Go to D23
- Visit the other Disney parks around the world (I have been to Disneyland California and Disneyland Paris twice each)
- Visit Club 33
- Become an annual pass holder
- Become a DVC member
- Visit the new Star Wars land
- Collect all the Trader Sam’s mugs
One’s I completed recently was:
- Visit Trader Sam’s
- Go to all 4 parks in one day!
- Monorail bar crawl
- Watch The last kiss goodnight
- Picture on empty Main Street
- Watched the last ever Wishes
- Visited Pandora
- CRUISE ON ALL OF THE DISNEY SHIPS!
I’m sure there are plenty more, I always think of new ones whilst I’m there or read about another new must do item!
For now, that’s my list – what’s on yours??